
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Friday, March 05, 2010

LOL. Have no idea why but just felt like putting this pic. Mukuro likes chocolate! lol. imagine 10069 stuff. MarshmellowXChocolate. yum. ok... I don't mean 10069 is good. I haven't seen any of that and I will not see any of it. Btw, notice the pineapple badge Mukuro's wearing? LOL!!!
フーン。やはりもと日本語で使うのが好きだ…何をしゃべても知らないーんだし。ふふ…クハハハハハハハハハハ!!!
I wonder why what I type in Japanese doesn't show... wait... ok it does. lol. oh well... nevermind... Seiyuu-mane is so fun. hahaha... ku...KUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lol. Ushishishi!
Crystal won't be home today... T_T tmr night then she'll be back... zzz. cant think of anything to say... lol.
VOD - Titus 2:1-5 - "1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."
8:37 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.