
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Thursday, June 11, 2009

eh... blob of hair... HAHAHAHA...
TODAY WAS THE MOST FUN DAY I COULD EVER HAVE IN NCHS!!!! A BUNCH OF SEC 4S PLAYING HIDE-N-SEEK IN THE SCHOOL HALL. ME - HIDE-N-SEEK QUEEN?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ok... me was mostly last to be found... I was hiding in a bunch of table tennis dividers and shouting at my seekers many times before I was found. What I remember happened...
Grace: ...49... 50!
...
...
...
Grace/Charmo/baka deshi: Yay we found Mongmong!!
Mong: ...
*Grace, Charmo and baka deshi runs to the backstage looking for me*
Mong: Rachel? I know you're here somewhere. *Searches for me around where I was* ...... You're here... I think.
*Mongmong joins bunch of people looking for me.*
*Me laughs silently while trying to catch breath as well*
Charmo: Where is she? You can't even hear her breathing!
Grace: Rachel can be so silent... because she's so manly!!!
*Mongmong starts playing the piano*
baka deshi: eh... I go toilet.
*Baka Deshi walks off to toilet.*
Charmo: HEY! WHERE'S RACHEL?! Yu Xin went so far to look for her...
*I start laughing again "heeheehee"*
Charmo/Grace: ARGH!! RACHEL!!! I found you! I found you! Come out now!!
*Me sends SMS to Grace saying "Haha"*
Me: Grace! See your message.
Charmo: What?! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?! OVER THERE!!
Grace: WHAT HAHA?! YEAH!!! HAHAHAHAHA LIKE REAL LAR!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!
Mong: See I told you she was over there somewhere!
*Charmo/Grace/Mongmong runs to around where I was.*
Charmo: Hey Rachel!!! Say 'Grace" again!!!
*Me kept quiet*
Charmo: Call Grace again!!!
Grace: Call me again!!!
Me: GRACE!
*Charmo and Grace screams*
Charmo: WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!!! OM* YOU ARE SO SCARY!!! RACHEL!!
*Charmo/Grace/Mongmong start searching area for me again*
*Baka Deshi returns and helps with the hunt for me*
Baka Deshi: baka shishio... (YES I HEARD THAT)
Me: (forgot what I said here)
*Baka Deshi/Grace/Charmo screams*
Charmo/Grace: EI!! RACHEL!!! VERY SCARY LAR!!! Like your body not here but your voice here!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!
Baka Deshi: eh... really scary eh...
Charmo: WE CANT FIND HER BODY ANYWHERE!!
*Me started talking to them*
Charmo: She's under the chairs!!!
Mong: I can see a pingpong ball
Baka Deshi: You're supposed to find Rachel, not pingpong ball.
Grace: Maybe she's behind there! *points to table tennis tables*
Mong: I can try squeezing in...
*Charmo's foot shifted the plastic thingy of the table tennis court divider curtain thingy towards me. people took one of those table tennis 'curtains' away, creating quite a large hole above me...
Grace: She's not there!!
*Me laughs silently but hard*
All them: Then where is she?
*someone puts curtain thingy back and Grace leans over, making the hole SUPER small. (MUAHAHAHA)*
Grace (I think): She's not anywhere!!
*Me starts talking really loudly*
*people pulls apart the dividers at where my head was under*
Mong: HERE!!!
*Me breaks out in SERIOUS laughter*
Me: YOU ALL ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All: YOU VERY SCARY LEH!!! HOW YOU GET UNDER THERE WITHOUT MAKING ANY NOISE?!?!
*Me continues laughing*
I may or may not have mentioned this before... I have half the strands of hair on my head curly and half of them straight... I'm weird...
VOD - Proverbs 14:5 - "A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies."
7:18 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.