
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This is a fanart Zidane... (Looks kinda like Allen huh?) ok... hahahahahahaha... just posting for fun actually...
I'm currently sitting in the 4th row from the whiteboard, with a guy. I seriously dont know anything abt him just tt his name is Jerald (though we have been in the same class for 1 year+ already) haha. tts all. so we are very quiet ppl.
4E is a quiet class now, which makes it scary. It used to be the one which kinda sent teachers crying. Oh well, must be the Os. and my english is NOT good. PSP-less life is kinda better for me... for now... rarr... and I am being once again seen as a very weird person who talks to herself... i thought i had already gotten over it... but this time i feel more eyes on me tt i kinda get embarrased talking to myself openly. recess = find a place where i can talk to myself in peace. ppl who are reading this will think that i talk to myself too much. RARR.
I have lots of homework and i think i'll be dropping a math. i repeat, I THINK. ok. if i pass my common test, i continue. if i fail, i quit. FULLSTOP. that gives me 10 free periods a week. which gives me A LOT of time for my other subjects.
VOD - Eph 5:2 - "And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour."
6:52 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.