
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Saturday, February 14, 2009

Same thing, cant see, click to enlarge. All Dissidia characters 7,8,10 have daddy problems... See? Zidane DOES look like Allen. hahahaha... Zidane - 9, Cloud - 7, Squall - 8, Tidus - 10
This year... Insomnia to its maximum. Not much sleep. I still fail A math. I get lots of stress-giving teachers. O Levels, SYF.
Happy Valentines a.k.a. Friendship Day!
Agape Banquet....... Thx Eunice, Jema, Bak Wei, Uncle Anthony, Auntie Siew Kiong and all who were present! The food was nice, the games were great, the exaltation as well.
Love n Kindness.
To be useful, and benevolent.
To Choir ppl (espc Sop 1s): Hi. I am sorry to you all if I have been too strict (or if you find me so). Please, if you do not agree with what I am trying to do to make you all improve, tell me. I want to improve. I also need to learn from all of you instead of all of you learning unwillingly from me and then disliking sectionals and also choir. I love the choir, which is why I want to make sure all of you know what exactly is needed in it. I am also sorry for the tense atmosphere that I build up in sectionals though that was unintentional. One reason why I have been more strict than other choir leaders in the committee is probably because I have been a section leader since Sec 1, when we were learning songs required for SYF 2007. The strict attitude was much needed then and it is still this way with me. Committee members were only given such bigger jobs after the SYF and lso the overseas competition. They have different attitudes from me. If you see me as unreasonable, I can understand. This is my last year with you all as well. Responses that I get from some of you discourage me greatly to the point that I start blaming myself, that I do not wish to continue with this job. I may not have the right to be more strict than any other of your seniors but I only do what I see is good. If I am mistaken, however, tell me. I need feedback and responses. Thank you.
VOD - I Corinthians 13:1 - "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am becone as sounding brass, or as a tinkling cymbal."
10:19 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.