
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hahahahaha... i vandalise my sch desk... and now Squall's on it... haha... the 1 who's smiling............... MUAHAHAHAHA... its just so funny.... hahahaha... and this illustrator really has too much time on her hands... she posts something up every week! (These are not as easy to do as you think...[unless you have a tablet{plus she has many coloured ones as well}])
Butz, Squall and Zidane all put together is just.................. HILARIOUS. espc when they do funny stuff like this... hahahahahaha...
I think i really cannot do a.math. i can understand his lessons and the theorems... but i cant apply them. if i cant apply them, i might as well drop it... i seriously am putting in too much effort for something that I can't do well. Schools also teach no practical things (except maybe languages). I don't see why we have to know all these useless stuff when we won't even touch them in the NEAR future. What is this all about?
Me today = nutz, raisins, bananas, chocolates, almonds, hazelnuts, macademia, grapes, prunes, dried grapes, whatever... I am so lame (but still can walk.)
VOD - I Corinthians 14:1 - "Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy."
6:54 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.