
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm starting to think. Thinking that those that I thought knew me well, dont actually know me at all. Even those closest to me... my siblings... Before two days ago, the last time they saw me crying was at my grandmother's funeral, though I definitely did cry during these few years. Who won't cry after such a long period of time?
I've also been thinking... if I should seriously start getting on with my homework. I've been wanting to... but things keep happening. "Daddy is seriously troubled... Doesn't know where to get the money"- "People are always chasing us for payment"- "Do you hate Daddy for bringing all of you into this situation?"- "My classmate just passed away"- "I know what I'm doing."- "I fail as a mother."- Such lines have been my past week. I am praying hard.
VOD - James 1:2-3 - "My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience."
9:02 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.