
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
ok... i checked Johanna's blog and found out that she had a quiz for me!
I'm supposed to say 10 weird things about myself and tag 10 weird ppl. LOL. haha. here goes...
1. Erm... My name is Rachel Goh Teng Hwee, a Chinese living in Hougang Estate in Singapore. Hows that?
2. I can speak in 3 languages rather fluently, English, Chinese and Japanese, and know 1-10 in Tamil? hahaha...
3. I have not learnt Japanese in formal classes yet am... better than them who do?
4. I have 7 members in my family~ wow. 1 of each type of sibling?
5. I draw doujinshi though only 15 and compose my own stuff?
6. AAAAAHH!!! I dunno wad to say about me!!!!!!! Is that counted as one? X(
7. I haven't had lunch yet... Its 1.24p.m. and I'm still here thinking of what to do.
8. People mistake me for Crystal.
9. I can voice act a guy. I can voice act a girl as well. I should just say: I can voice act. Both genders.
10. I dunno wad I want to do after I graduate from secondary school.
Yeah! DONE! 10 ppl to tag....... me dun hav many contacts...
1. Mong,
2. Xin
3. Grace?
4. Inorin
5. uhh... Deb?
1:00 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.