
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the 10th anniversary posters they put up in Japan... ^_^ ok... FINALLY i'm updating.
I'm typing notes. Currently - E.History notes chpt 1-8, Chem notes chpt1-3 & 13, last, Geog chpt 3-8. this is tiring... hahahahaha... super bz these days, tts y nt online MSN nor bloggin... zzz... sry ppl.
me wanna say smtg. haha... this my blog no nid ask for permission bt still... : dont get too influenced by others or the world. (Iron giant 'Hogarth' : "You are who you choose to be") i dun quite agree though, mine would be, "You are who God chooses you to be" so don't bother abt those nobodies who are not you and just be yourself! get to know ppl before saying anything about them, because then they will be people for whom you know to be.
VA's fun. juniors just get along with me so well~ in choir too! ^_^ hahahahahahahahahahaha...!
VOD - James 5:20 - "Let him know, that which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death and shall hida a multitude of sins.
10:49 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.