
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Saturday, August 09, 2008

ahahahahaaaaa... finally.... the bg music might take awhile to load... ^_^ i haven't exactly been patriotic. hahahahaha... Jiayou Johanna who will be doin some stuff there durin it!
mum has been roasting peanuts... most became chao ta... lol... National day. i'm bored. stuck at home. nth to do. been watching the olympics. there isnt any KS nor any church event. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
too bored. SS essays......................................................................................... EL journal............................................. i did up my blog......................................... rain.............................. well, might as well go do something beneficial............. (instead of watching the NDP 2008) hahahahahahahahahahahaha~ ^_^
VA now = fashion designing... i don't think i wanna do it... but i'll still try it out 1st...
Xin: eh but u do fashion designing... very weird leh!
Me: ya. dunno la... better than clay.
Xin: but i think u not suitable for the "proper art"...
Me: dunno la... hehe... i dun like "proper art" i prefer my own abstracts.
7th month. lol this year's national day logo as interpreted by some in my class, to be ppl paying respects to the deceased. O.O haha... im stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll boooooooooooooooorrrreeeeed. haha...
Most of the songs in my current blog playlist is by Maaya Sakamoto. Her voice is WOW! haha... and Garden of Everything is sung by her and Steve Conte. They've done many OSTs together. and here i'm putting up with Derrick's horrible singing........ X( well, whatever goes...
VOD - Psalm 148: 7-13 - "Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormywind fufilling his word: Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars: Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl: Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: Both young men, ans maidens; old men and children: Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven."
5:26 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.