
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reviving... 1 piece of info for the xxx2 (refer to Xin's blog). The people who tag on your tagboard are guys. There shouldn't be any reference to them as "her"(s). To find out who they really are u can go check the "happy family" blog and see who the guys there are (besides Meldon). that should make it quite clear.
Genesis and Weiss, waiting for the next game to be created... Square Enix should be quick!! ^_^ apparently DOC is the er... latest in the story. hehe... it ended like that... Genesis took Weiss away... then THE END. haiz... gameplay for Crisis Core is still the best so far... but also the saddest part of the story... oh well... the original game is a nice game to play... but... hmm... the graphics are HORRIBLE. HAHA. DOC's gameplay is... a little boring and it causes me to have a headache. Also it isn't easy to adapt to that kind of gameplay so ppl who play it only play it for the story... graphics are ok... BUT THE DUBS ARE HORRIBLE. seriously... haiz...
What can I say about this new term... Everything has been goin fine. classmates comments on me : Very quiet, responsible?, need to speak more. Friends comments on me: Crazy person, hyper, laughing, contagious. Why this is so: I have a class character, an outside character, an in church character and a friends character. and many more with myself.
"Korkor~", "Meimei~"... eew... so disgusting... hahaha... only 2 ppl will understand this... hahaha... hey, are we all related now? hahahahahahahahahaha!!
KS needs much more attendance, whether it is the exam period or not. exams............. haiz..... KS STUDY GROUP!!! WHOOOOO!!! lol... i'm just goin craaazy~ hahahahahahahahahaha... ppl in the samp dorm as me in KS mini retreat'08 will know... hahahahahahahaha... lalalalaaaaaaa~
VOD - Psalm 146:5-10 - "Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever: Which executeth judgement for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners: The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous: The LORD preserveth the strangers; he reliveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down. The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise the LORD."
7:00 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.