
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Thursday, July 31, 2008

a pic from Fantasia Sango, a RPG game from Taiwan, about the same time as FF8?? ahahaha.... very cute characters and moves... real life pictures are rather nice... now i'm gonna eat soon...
ahahaha... its 10+ pm now and i haven't had dinner. hehe... ppl around really are wonderful. But again, lets thank God who had designed each and every one of us specially. His work is so great! Even if there's "evil" or so, it is all still according to His plan. there is a deeper meaning to all, just that we don't see it yet. even if ppl threaten you, curse you, whatever... ^_^
ahahahaha... i think i failed my maths again... as in.... AGAIN. hahahahaa... i think i've only ever passed 2 A maths tests so far.... ahaha... haha...... ok... i'm seriously laggin in EE1 hahahaha... n few ppl are requesting to see it... ^_^ hahahaha... w8 a lottle more? hahaha... ok... i dislike maths... now. doodling in class~ my current pastime. what a fun thing to do... nobody bothers anyway... 2E'07... i dunno wads happening or wads gonna happen... regarding the chalet... they are still deciding whether to have one or not. can't it just be a barbeque? or smtg? those tt feel unwelcome or unwanted or even who feels that 2E'07 is [quote]fcuking screwed[/quote] shouldn't turn up. period.
wheeee... I feel happy today for no known reason. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... wheee... lol... happyyyyyyy......... but tired... tmr gt physics test.... grrrrrrrrr......... .......... ....... ....... ... lol...
Anime recently watching and following-up:
1. Slayers Revolution
2. Special A
3. Shugo Chara
4. D.Gray-Man
5. Neo Angelique Abyss ~Second Age~
6. One Piece??? (hahahaha)
7. Amatsuki
VOD - Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good for them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose"
P.S. I know I used this verse before. This is a good verse to memorise! ^_^
9:15 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.