
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Friday, June 20, 2008

whee... i'm not really feeling emo now... but i just wanted FERC ABC to end later... got to know many ppl better... ^_^ though i missed doing the projects and probably cant get many points for tt... how will i live on in school like this??? Oh well...
Pastor Coleborn was a very good speaker for this camp... Jesus Christ is LORD. He was a real human being, even the most prominent people in the world cannot deny that there is more evidence to Jesus than there is to evolution or wadever... He is Lord over all aspects of our lives.
I'm going craaaaaaaazy~ haha... ppl i got to know better through the camp...........
Jonathan Mohan (Jon) - really funny n cute... ahahaha... lil' small sized?
Johanna Lee (Joh) - really funny "death glare" and laugh... hahahaha. really early waker.
Jessie (Jess) - hmm... how should I say it... ...... haha... i dunno... still a crazy girl!
Benjamin Yeo (Ben [Yeo]) - still crazy... maple crazy... just... crazy...
Benjamin Quek (Ben [Quek]) - really nice (and funny) person!! "ZA!!! BOOM!!! GO!!!"
Nathaniel Quek (Nat) - i have no idea wad to say about him... seriously...
Song Jia - she's not all as quiet as i thought her to be... sometimes sadistic as well... haha...
the hotel was super nice, except that there was a dead dolphin on the beach, and also jellyfish in the water... and there was gold sand there!! the swimmiing pool was only 1.35 m deep... the jacuzzi was not bad... captains ball with KSSers was fun as well... the food was great. the messages were GOOD. the fellowship and company was all good as well. SHOCKING THING - I saw Amirah (sp) from NCHS 3F'08 THERE!! wow... even so far we see each other. how cool is that?
Also the KS Mini Retreat. it went well!! me = camp mistress! must get more ppl next time!! food on 2nd day was totally DIY! The message was good! The games were also good! many things were cancelled! HAHA... ok... hahahahaha... Ryan is really funny... though he's nicknamed "The Smell" and Nat, "The Other Smell". last day was Ben Quek's birthday... many funny things happened... hahahaha... i dint want it to end either...
I got my gloves! ^_^ wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ i am sooooo happy... i wanna cut my hair... bt i waiting for my jie to go with me... haha... then go Barbara together... then cut hair... either that or with my Gor... haha... the other com crashed... i've been tooooooo busy to blog... haha... okok... i'm hungry... i have a sorethroat now... i'm just craaaaaaazy!!!
VOD - Col 1:16-17 - "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist"
6:31 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.