
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

cute little girl... but lil improportional. haha... to me tt is... hahahahaha... pg 29... i think it's getting better... laughing like mad over Crystal's... think Xin's is wonderful.
WOW... PPL ARE JUST WOWING ME. i met this girl at Pasir Ris park tt day (last tuesday), and she knows Lisa! just like Daphne who knows Si Xian!! COOL!! Its a small Singapore after all!!!
i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikeeeee my "holidays" i man a camp. i go for another camp. i have 2 projects with the same group O.O haha... then i finished most of my homework (WOW) wooooooohooooo! haha i am just going crazy... hahaha...
Jonathan and Matthew Mohan are just so big now!!! i was like - O.O when i saw them on Sunday... they were still little boys in the back of my head and now they are both taller than me... Matthew's always been taller than me but... JON IS TALLER THAN ME NOW!!! BEN YEO ALSO!!! i am so short...... haha... ok... well... not really... i've reached average height. wheeeeeee~
ppl will not be seeing me these few days... hahahahaha... camp camp camp camp camp~ KS!! hahahaha.... very high now............. quite obvious innit? busy these few days so not been online much, nor posting... well... haha... not many ppl see this anyway... right? LOL haha rofl lmao etc. HAHA.
VOD - Psalms 7:6 - "Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgement that thou hast commanded."
10:45 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.