
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Monday, May 26, 2008

the super small font on the picture reads this: Would you follow someone as tainted as myself?
I am greatly encouraged in life by a book, the Word, and by the people He sends to me to comfort me. I am so touched by His kindness and mercy. Psalms is a good book. Proverbs as well. these small books, a mirror, a lamp, a knife, a map, all in one.
I feel very loved by all the people of God, always there to help me, even if they don't know the exact problem I have. I thank those who care to listen as well, those who ask me about it. No thanks to those who don't bother to hear my side of the story and don't like me because you heard the other. No thanks to those who don't know me at all and accuse me and speak bad of me. No thanks to those who don't care at all. I'm open to sharing. Then again, that's the world. Always trying to find blame on others... Thx Timothy for highlighting Psalms 7 to me!
Very tired today... woken up by my dad when i still was tired... I woke up many times because of a pain in my elbow. Then my sis's alarm clock kept ringing. I just couldn't sleep anymore...
VOD - Psalms 7:1,2 - "O LORD my God, in thee do I put all my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me: 2) Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it to pieces, while there is none to deliver."
9:49 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.