
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Saturday, May 24, 2008

I think this picture is really cool... and ok... i enlarged my font size by 1pt. LOL
Gossip. i think there was a verse about that... w8... lemme look for it. In relation to gossips, Proverbs 26:20 is a good one. "Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth. "
What I did, I know very well. What she did, no one knows at all, save me. Why? I don't gossip. ^_^
Feeling much more cheerful today~ thx to everyone lots! highlighting a few names - in no order of merit.
Fi (kyaa... ok... ^_^)
Xin (who tagged me lots [though because she was bored])
Evan! (who tagged me as well)
CY (though not directly)
Ker Sin (O.O though not for the same reasons.)
MUM (the verses and quotes)
Mong (for the suggestions and also some other reasons)
VOD - Psalm 124: 1-5 - "If it had not been the LORD who was on or side, now may Israel say; 2)If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us: 3) Then had they swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us: 4) Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul. 5) Then the proud waters had gone over our soul."
7:10 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.