
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Thursday, May 22, 2008

i dunno wad this is or where it comes from... haha... its so nice i decided to put it up. haha... i am not myself these few days... maybe smtg to do with Crystal's absence... she's in Vietnam helping the poor ppl there... she emailed me to say tt she missed me, and that she wanted to come home.
To Nexus/Saga: eh, so should I change the skin or not?
To Xin: ok... seriously think the person involved in particular will get angry...
To Mong: er... ok... i still need votes from the "public" haha...
I've been... i dunno... maybe i'm starting to dislike my class... MAYBE... being pushed around still? maybe... thanks to Karin, Perly and Joelyn AND Evangeline for still caring. Thanks to Karen for still talking to me... normally, still at least like classmates should... though i don't think that anyone would bother about me even if I DID cry in class. i miss the old class... 2E'07, except for maybe a few particular people... but i still don't hate them... just wishing for maybe, Sec 1 life to return, where all are friends, united, even ready to take on teachers like Mr See (and calling him sai bin).
I dunno if im starting to get depressed...... i probably shouldnt, no one can tell who I am anyway... drifting from the rest of the world... the book of Mark already told us that we would be rejected by the world... the place I feel the safest is still not at home, where I might still be corrupt by the things of this world, but in church, where i can truly be myself, instead of the masked happy me in school, the more me when with friends, the less me when at home. In a place where I have no worries, no more distinctively evil thoughts enter me, where I can always look to God in prayer, where I can always find shelter under his wings.
Today was cross country, ran till i was dry enough not to cry, then had much laughter with Xin n Brandon jokes. ^_^ got 34th place this year, last year we had bad weather, 2 years ago was 47th. Thank God for the improvement...... though I was having heart burns...... XP teehee...
VsOD - Psalms 133 - "Behold, how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! 2) It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirt of his garments; 3) As the dew of Her'mon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore."
8:33 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.