
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Saturday, May 10, 2008

351st post... had been TAGGED to do a quiz by Joh. See the beautiful rainbow on my card cover on my A-maths textbook!! ^_^
1)At what age do you wish to get married?
23~~?
2)Who is more important to you? Friend or boyfriend?
Erm... let's see... once I get a boyfriend...
3)Who is the person you trust the most?
Many people... let's see again... Mum, Dad, Jie, Gor, Crystal, Derrick, Mong, Xin, Ray, Meldon, CY, Joh, Joon, Nat (maybe), SJ, TimQ, bla bla... many many more...
4)Do you think you have enough confidence?
I don't think so...
5)If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Read http://chelxfi.blogspot.com/ thoroughly and find out~ If u can.
6)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yes?
7)What is your goal for this year?
Finish 1 book? get all my grades As and Bs, no Cs, Ds, Es, Fs!
8)Do you believe in eternity love?
YES.
9)Describe your life in two words.
God Blest.
10)What feeling do you love most?
WHEEEEEEE!!! (that feeling) or... KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
11)What are the requirements from you of your other half?
Fi. ^_^ XP
12)What feeling do you hate the most?
Loneliness... I think...
13)Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Most definitely.
14)when is your happiest moment?
I have no idea. Too many happy moments to remember. XD
15)What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God.
16) Who cares for you the most?
Family and friends, God.
17)Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Funny, nice, cute, Kanda crazy.
18)What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Being the "Bi*ch" I was in Sec 2... maybe... though I think it was all predestined to be so.
19)what will you do when you're sad?
Who knows? Not even me.
20)Do you think life's a straw?
Wow, then we must all be really skinny people to be living.
That's the end of the quiz... hehe... VOD is below...
2:28 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.