
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Friendship? Relationship? How can you prove if either of these are true? One claims to be taken, prove it before you believe it. Down with all things, insomnia's back. the most, 4 hrs slp a day.
Can anyone prove "Fi" to be real? haha... doubt it... but he still exists even if exterior existence is extinct. ok........................................ i've been reading old fics lately, like "WAR" or others... its really funny where we kill SF and the sec 1 "Melon", also "Chin", "Make up hag" and the IT trainer... haha... is being carefree possible? I am afraid tt i might nt be able to score well for my Mid Years and also my Os next year... i set quite high standards and expectations for myself. Deborah got 14 for her L1R4 for her Os. Parents are also expecting me to do better than her and get into a JC. but i still dunno what to do aft sec sch. which course to take in poly, cos i dun wanna go into a JC where i will have to take chinese. I fear for my A maths and my humanities. Languages are horrible but manageable, my next concern is Physics. its getting worse... Trying to deal with the pressure...
VOD - Psalm 130:3 - "If thou, LORD, shouldst mark iniquities, O LORD, who shall stand?"
5:09 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.