
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Monday, April 14, 2008

Friends huh? a word distant from me in the closest aspects of my life, like class and CCAS. nobody hates me yet nobody likes me. KS meetings are getting more and more fun to me, seeing other ppl your age who are all so nice... its so welcoming... another thing welcoming me is my bed. I don't think much at home, just find my bed and slam onto it. Either that or start talking to myself and stand a great chance of becoming mentally ill.
From Xin's blog, I can conclude that I have split personalities as well.
1. The happy me.
2. The crazy me.
3. The emo me.
4. The silent me.
5. The evil me.
6. The male me.
7. The cry-for-nothing me.
8. The sadist me.
the normal me's are 1 and 2, 3 when i'm at home, 4 when i'm in class, 5 when im just pissed off, 6 when i'm with me, 7 when i'm SEEEEEEERRRRRIOUSLY lonely, 8 when... hahahahaha... who knows?
Tearful goodbyes to seniors, we will truly miss you,
Ching En,
Kim,
Wan Ting,
Leng Lee,
Trecia,
Li Shan.
We will truly miss you all, take care and do visit us often, lots of love from us, do well in studies, may God's providence guide you, Ace your Os! Thank you for being with us and guiding us thus far, with our large improvement largely to do with you, we appreciate your time spent with us and will also strive to do as well and maintain our standards. Thank you a lot.
VOD - Proverbs 1:24 - "Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;"
9:35 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.