
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Death comes to all, its just a matter of time... What happens now is but nothing. What happens after is THE something.
I watched the ending of Crisis Core... I really really feel like crying... Its so so so so so so so so so so so sad... [SPOILER] T_T He dies, at least with his dream... He died, protecting a dull-witted Cloud, fighting single-handedly with a whole army of Shinra people, dying then but reviving for a short while to continue on with the dream of becoming a SOLDIER. His memory of Aeris brings him back, only to continue fighting and killed, by Sephiroth. In the end, Cloud still almost reached the point of death, also because of Sephiroth, and was experimented on by Hojo, half of Zack's memory and abilities uploaded into him, only to discover his true past and become retarded again, to be woken by Tifa, destroying Sephiroth for the second time. Then the story continues with Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus... [/SPOILER]
Art--------------------------------Music. What if you're caught in the middle? Art----------ME----------Music. closer to Art = feelings are more hidden, expressive in words, have weird inner feelings but rarely ever gives note of what they are. closer to music = shows feelings openly, blunt/straightforward, hyper, emotional. Caught in the middle = ME = WEIRDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh well........
VOD - Proverbs 7:9 - "In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:"
10:45 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.