
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Monday, March 03, 2008

Zack n his voice actor (Suzumura Kenichi). Watched some super funny parodies.. lol.. Crisis Core.
To Germaine: I have no intention of messing things up the way they are now, neither do I have the intention of making your friends leave you. I know what happened in the past has been extremely undesirable and neither of us wants a repeat of that. You can protect them, I will not harm them, nor turn them away. That does not include me making/being friends with them. e.g. Xiao Lu. And, so what if I join the SYF? You can always just beat me in it.
Whee.. my MSG is a B4! ^_^.. 1 A1, 1 A2, 1 B3, 1 B4, 1 C5 2 C6 n 1 E8?? A PSP is great fun, Computers are better. They're so much fun. espc VOS for now. Doing homework and listening in class isnt a part of me yet.. unless its Chemistry.. ^_^ lol.. Socially... maybe im still more of an individual.. just.. not as individual as before... Cheered up since 29th of February..
No one can stay happy forever.. Not even me. If there was a happy person who could stay that way forever... it would be... someone who trusts God with his life and who knows that all things will work together for good. I hope I can be that way someday... I look forward to death so... on that day when I can leave this wretched life and live with him forever in heaven, where my soul will just be lifted from my lifeless body and where no more tears nor fears shall ever be. Where I can be with him in paradise. I want to return home so badly... If he calls out to me.. I gladly accept it and flee from sin till no more my heart can be filled with sin. I want to pass away more quickly... Come quick...
VOD - Proverbs 27:6 - "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful."
8:47 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.