
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Monday, February 18, 2008

This is my Sohee. nice right? ^_^ may be postin more of my cards..
Camp was...... i dunno wad to say about it.. just very tiring.. then... hmm... i had to "suicide".. so funny
ppl are asking me to jump instead of asking me not to jump. XP. then i dint dare let go.. haha.. so funny.. the zipline was super fun!! kayaking made me feel like puking, food there was very little, not much aft tt..... my neck ached after sleeping there.. my feet stank worse than the toilet bowl.. lol.. i think.. cos i cant smell n mum was complaining.. haha..
Iiya! My fic is lagging!! I have to work quick, unless you all have to keep waiting!! I have had insufficient sleep and now I need to rush things more... *sigh* Now I shall write! Though its alread 0145 hrs.. ^_^
- The Author.
tiredness........ XC math....
VOD - Proverbs 15:2 - "The tongue of the wise useth out knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness."
1:30 AM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.