
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chinese New Year!! I got less than $100 for this year (altogether) but then again i dun care.. haha..
This is how they write the 12 zodiacs in Jap, and ancient Chinese...... haha.. i've memorised it alr.. last year.. ^_^
The fic has reached midway, I hope, otherwise it'll be much longer... It all depends on what other wacky ideas the author will think of... She hopes to try out something different by the end of the year and it's a surprise to all you people out there who are eagerly waiting to read it. We're a little short on time these days... (due to visitations and homework) thus not much has been written, chapter 5 will be publicated by me tomorrow.
- The Moderator.
Konbanwa!! I'm still improvising as I write, though there's a base plot... hehe... I have been gaming!! Of course still working, that's why chapter 5 is complete!! Equinoxial Eclipse has reached about midway, yes, my handwriting is that small... and messy... Gomen~ The handwriting isn't my choice... I'll try working on something to surprise you all with.. but... I'm lazy... hahahaha.. Warui-ne~
- The Author
Ok... i am a happy person.. btw.. i feel rather weird.. i get irritated by little things rather easily.. which is...... not good... Theo treated me like an alien today.. cos i was in this cheong-sam and had my hair up in two buns.. lol.. tt was rather funny though.. hehe..
VOD - Luke 6:27-28 - "But I say unto those which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, (28)Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."
7:03 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.