
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Friday, January 11, 2008

ok.. super long time nv blogged alr.. :P 1st things 1st....
The author has currently completed approximately 7 chapters of Equinoxial Eclipse, but all the chapters are squeezed into 2 pieces of foolscap paper. She is currently, finally plotting her first time, a fiction. Also, she is waiting for more ideas to pop into her head before she continues writing, and stuck on many different things in her life right now, majorly - studies (and comics).
- The Moderator.
Hello! Sorry to all patient readers who have waited for Equinoxial Eclipse to be written! I have been occupying myself with trying to do something different for a change and thus have been doing much of research and also...... searching for new ideas to be put into my fic! Plus, I've been trying my best to please those who are looking for character profiles, illustrations, maybe some spoilers? I shall try my best to keep writing, though I'm in for a strenous year of many things ahead in life, namely studies. I think my Moderator has said the rest, so once again, Gomenasai de gozaimashita!
- The Author/Illustrator/Whatever else.
this manga i like so much? its in chinese, fan ti zi, OLD chinese. Surprisingly, I CAN READ!! and i wanna translate!! but i dun hav the books... about this fox demon girl, who is able to change into a guy (or was it the other way around?) then blah blah blah.. too long to explain.. lol.. ^_^
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! (dun ask me what this is for, i just felt like doing it..) ^_^
CHEMISTRY!! PHYSICS!! GEOGRAPHY!! MATHS!! ALL SO HEAVY!! haha.. i gained 7 kg of weight last year cos i gained more muscles.. O,O IM SO HEAVY!! EXERCISE GIVES ME MORE WEIGHT!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!! getting back to reality... im short and fat..
VOD - Psalm 91:2 "I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust."
6:40 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.