
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Monday, January 21, 2008

i chose a rather down pic though im feelin rather high now.. hahahahaha.. again, 1st things 1st..
Hello people who have been waithing for so long just to read Equinoxial Eclipse, here's a piece of good news! I have planned out 7 series of this fic, with plenty of spin offs and drabbles, etc. They are, in order, Eclipse, Exile, Evils, Evolution, Enigma, Exorcism and Everlasting. each has a poem all written by me! Tanoshimi!! Thanks to all who have been asking me for it.. ^_^
-The Author.
Ks Comm meeting = confidential. muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
i am going crazy. the moment i pick up my notes, (whichever subject that might be) i start laughing. i have never studied throughout my life, from K1 - Sec 2. plus i have a bit of a mental impair. i cannot study without killing myself with laughter. which is the big problem. another thing is, i have no idea how to study. i think my Math is horrible. but i dislike it so much i couldnt be bothered to do anything about it. i dont understand anything my chinese teacher is saying, i really dont. my geography is a free period. the teacher doesnt teach, he entertains us with all his weird sound effects and looks that no one can concentrate on the lesson. plus, there are no notes for this. we have very little periods of English, i think mine is getting worse. Physics is sleep time. Its INFURIATING!!! MY RESULTS ARE ALL GETTING WORSE!!
VOD - Proverbs 11:12 - "He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace."
6:33 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.