
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Sunday, January 27, 2008

haha.. Choir hasn't been doing very well these few days.. not singing up to standards.. many other things have happened.. as always... moderator and author's notes..
Have been really busy these few days, your moderator and author are both still in the process of studying... We have tests all week for this week. We may not have enough time to write and/or bring it about to let you allowed people to read. Sorry for the inconvenience. (Though you should blame the school)
- The Moderator.
Konbanwa! Your author here! Gomen~ school schedule's been really tight these days and so there's not enough time to write... (I do try to squeeze time.) Another thing is, my older sister kidnapped my pencil! I can't write without it and my house is void of mechanical pencils! Ah~ Hontou ni gomen!
- The Author.
Puzzle fixing!! a 1000 piece jigsaw done in 3 days! ^_^ so nice n cute.. all the dolphins.. I need help with my maths.. argh.. my nose is seriously irritating me.. its... argh... toot. there's a pimple in it. ARGH!!!!! please no one give me any coffee.. i have a really huge mood swing after having coffee.. even if it is coffee biscuits or sweets.. its wine...
VOD - Proverbs 12:15 - "The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise."
9:32 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.