
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Thursday, January 03, 2008

Found this pic while searching for a new bg then.. i dint like the first day of sch.. it was BORING and i miss the ppl from 2E.. T_T why..... why is the class seperated?? nevertheless, 2E'07 is still bonded as closely as ever. MONG!! not there yesterday... Yu Xin!!! missed her A LOT!! RAYRAY!!! missed her too!!! Venessa!! and some others..
i dint do my homework! haha.. chionging.. then well.. finshed my chinese.. for once.. ahahahaha.. dint slp.. or maybe i did.. woke up at 9 pm.. bleh.. 8 hours of being awake. lets see how far i go.. haha.. no way.. i need my sleep.. turning into Bak Wei soon if i dun slp.. hahaha.. i dunno wad zha ji is.. lol.. dunno how to write.. rap my way through.. ^_^
"Save the poor Rachel fund!" any donators? hahahaha.. ok.. i dunno where my tactics fly to.. disappeared.. oh well.. nvm.. most probably passing it around in 3H.. EbilRo - Shichiyoru Lv 176 - no one else playing? http://www.ebilro.nu/ haha.. nvm..
VOD - Psalm 129:2 - "Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me."
4:33 AM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.