
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Friday, December 28, 2007

another pic found while browsing, Kisha Runebird. dun wanna talk much abt today.. i dunno how my emotions should run anymore.. how i should place them, what kind of face to make, what actions i should do, which mask to put on.. to be happy or sad, clear or confused, angry or cheerful... which lane should i send them along..
found these while browsing through album 'The Best D#$% Thing' by Avril Lavigne. found them really nice.
Got up on the wrong side of life today yeah
Crashed the car and I'm gonna be really late
My phone doesn't work cause it's out of range
Looks like it's just one of those kind of days
You can't kick me down I'm already on the ground
No you can't cause you couldn't catch me anyhow
Blue skies but the sun isn't coming out no
Today it's like I'm under a heavy cloud
And I feel so alive
I can't help myself, don't you realize
I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah
So so is how I'm doing if you're wondering
I'm in a fight with the world but I'm winning
Stay there come closer it's at your own risk
Yeah you know how it is life can be a b#$%^
But I feel so alive
I can't help myself, don't you realize
I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah
Runaway, runaway...
Runaway, runaway...
Runaway, runaway...
Runaway, run, run away...
Runaway, runaway...
Runaway, run, run away...
I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway yeah
I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah
i wanna find the song.. it summarises wad im feelin now. or.. maybe.. ^_^ dun worry for me ppl, im still in His hands.
VOD - Proverbs 4:7 - "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."
9:43 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.