
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Tuesday, November 06, 2007

This is another FFVII 10th anniversary scan! Tifa Lockhart. This is supposedly from the game, the ORIGINAL game, plus the previous one of Aeris also.. both in Crisis Core and the original FFVII game you get to meet Zack's mum.. so weird.. if in Advent Children Cloud is 22, then in the Original game he would be.. 21.. then in Crisis Core... 16?! cos in Crisis Core, Yuffie is shown as a young girl in Wutai where Genesis goes missing from.. Tifa is in the game as well.. but only as a guide for Sephiroth (who stabs her) and Zack (who dies). haiz.. i got the OST alr.. WHEE!! long time ago actually.. through illegal means though.. ahahaha..
Erm.. ermm.. i've been going out with little children these days.. perverted little children.. Crystal n her frens.. playin Puzzle Bobble 3!! i like the game.. on my SSF emulator! then found out how to use the screenshot thingy.. then snap snap snap! ahahahahaha.. im such a sleepyhead.. as always.. but i still wake up at 5.. due to Crystal.. grrr... i need my precious hours of sleep.. nv been slpin well for the past few years.. wake up too early everyday.. ahaha.. then sleep late also.. like i've been trained to live as a zombie.. jie nt slpin at all.. even more Zombie like.. and i've finally finished Formidae.. 1 person in SOOOO many days.. im gonna edit some of my earlier drawings.. then aft tt Seiki.. then Crisine and... Zenegurd.. Xellia, new Char.. haha.. muahahahahaha.. i think tts enough bloggin for today.. ahahaha..
VOD - James 1:19-20 - "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God."
11:08 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.