
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Friday, October 26, 2007

Zack n Angeal, his mentor.. Sephiroth was once good.. misunderstood and alienated from humanity, a Cetra and an Ancient. Zack being his subordinate and Angeal, another like him, his friend. Zack slowly rose in the SOLDIER classes under Angeal, who would spar with Sephiroth and sometimes Genesis, a first Class SOLDIER whose existence was erased but he still exists.. Sephiroth was once nearly killed by Genesis, The Project G. (Genesis has a black wing on his right side, Angeal 2 white ones on his left and Sephiroth ane white or black?? on i dunno which side..) Cloud is sub-character in Crisis Core, merely a grunt under Zack, but then also Zack's best friend. (Cloud is a bit retarded in the earlier games.. due to his being a failed clone of Sephiroth, but he loses the Jenova cells in him somehow..) Another old character in the game is Aeris. Zack meets her by falling through the church celing. (Cloud also meets her this way.) Then things flower.. but Zack is always busy as SOLDIER.. more info to come? haha.. i wanna play..
I translated the theme song by myself!! WHEE!! Why - Lida Ayaka
My eyes have blurred till I can't see
In the depths of your heart, are there feelings?
Everything in this world is under and of your hand.
Is that your happiness?
Why look at the lonely skies
Why look at smiles
Words are given to you poorly
because I know your personality.
What was there to look for in the past?
You always avoided me looking into your eyes
Alone by yourself embracing the darkness
Will you know warmth that way?
Why why fuss over your form?
Why let out your heart
You bear such a large burden
You possess an unlimited strength.
I believe in that..
A free man is unskillful...
A free man is insecure...
Why look at the lonely skies?
Why look at smiles
Words are given to you poorly
because I know your personality
I believe in it.
Why
Why
Why
VOD - Proverbs 16:32 "He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he who taketh a city."
12:06 AM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.