
Panzer-san desu.. haaaa... Ne.. yatto nihon-go to hanasete wo dekiru yo.. dosute kana? wakaranaiyo da.. mo wakaran. Mada egaite wo kaeteru yo.. Mo.. kono PASOCOM wa mo shinu wa.. okok.. enough of the jap... i play STHA until Mirage Village le.. bt i think i play very fast.. ahahahahaha.. okok.. com dyin.. com laggin.. all bcos of the extra extra thingy tt i dunno who downloading.. oh.. i need choir so much, my probs seem to just fly away.. ahahaha..
Problems fly-by
When I have a problem, I tell Him straightaway,
With His hand He guides me, and takes them all away.
His wondrous grace and mercies, work in me day by day,
And in His love he hides me, from foes, all the way.
I walk by His footsteps, although I may stray.
"Lord lead me right beside you" This to Him I pray.
The burdens roll from me and to the rugged cross.
Where I'll finally meet Him, with no more, no more loss.
This world in which we strive,
Is but a problem fly-by.
VOD - Ecclesiastes 1:1 - "Vanity of Vanities, saith the preacher, all is Vanity."