
Ok.. a very very big pic of the logo for FFVII : Crisis Core...
Friday was the last day of school.. memories start flooding back..
2006.. January.. Ice breaking and class bonding during the Sec 1 orientation. CCAs.. forced in..
February.. Met Germaine and Ada, became friends dus to likeness during that time. And also due to MSN.
March.. I met Rayray.. just formed a strange but strong bond with her.. Germaine started writing her first fanfic. I started writing mine..
April.. we bonded closer.. whole class were against Mr See for making us sit boy girl boy girl.. sat next to Meldon.. found my two idiotic godbrothers.. gave Ada some of my copies.. for her birthday present.. had a small party for her.. Sec 4s in Choir left..
May.. we mugged for our exams? haha..
June.. celebrated Germaine's birthday over at her place..
July.. we got closer yet.. I started copying.. more..
August.. NDP.. choir got closer..
September.. Germaine would always call me at night.. I would call her up too.. helped out at kiddy arts paradise Compass pt b1..
October.. EXAMS.. had hotcakes every breakfast with Rayray and Germaine.. and then holidays..
November.. celebrated my birthday over at Germaine's place.. started on her 1000 piece puzzle..
December.. we all had holidays.. bonded closer with KSers.. during KS Retreat 2006.
2007.. January. The first day of the year.. Germaine called me up, crying.. I didn't know how to comfort her.. we still ended up laughing though.. the next day.. she was a little cold to me.. She grew colder as the days passed in that week...... in that month..
February.. I always go to sch early.. alwasy see Venessa and Chrisye talking together at the end of the corridor..
March.. Germaine started playing Zelda : Twilight Princess.. then the piano.. then she started putting up a barrier of thin ice.
April.. Still she refused to talk to me and even when I started or tried to start a conversation, she gave short answers and would talk to someone else..
May.. Ms Ng left, we were somehow able to communicate.. Choir got GOLD for SYF.. she was pissed off..
June.. We celebrated her birthday by going over again.. then she was playing Fatal Frame.. During the genting competition, angered her. Did not talk to me at all when returned to school.
July.. had a "Truce"
August.. the effects of the "Truce" ended.. Ada was fed up with Germaine.. and then stood on my side.
September. Got Germaine and Ada out for a LTIOS.. which failed.. Posted what I really felt, all my anger, on my other blog..
October.. Seriously cut off all ties and bonds of friendship, not even enemies.. strangers to each other.. A few people spammed me.. had a few talks with Ada and Rayray one to one.. got MUCH closer to Mong through this ordeal.. Jie broke with Lenny.. Mum keep filling me with her thoughts.. which adds.. to mine own burdens already held. I.. still don't hate Germaine.. Rhyth went..
Burdened greatly by many trials, I still press on..
With the strength from my Saviour, He leads me on..
But His arms make me float.
VOD - Proverbs 15:1 "A soft answer turneth away wrath; but grieveous words stir up anger."