
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm still alive!! haha.. ok.. went through the East Shrine without any help.. maybe i SHOULD create my own walkthrough.. for my gor.. ahahahaha.. today i'm feeling super high.. for some reason.. sooooo hyper.. Ada has been spouting nonsense today.. i hope she cools.. got... something frm.... for.... tmr.. ^_^ for a very cute n crazy girl.. haha.. im goin nutzier.. drivin Rayray nuts, eatin nuts.. muahahahahahahahaha.. I DUN WANNA DO ART!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... but im soooo weird today.. i dunno why oso.. EXPLODE!!!!!! EXAMS OVER TMR!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! i feel so GOOD!! maybe cos i learnt how to be nice to ppl.. haha.. EXCERSISE TO GET STRESS OFF MY MIND!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! i feel like im becoming JOH.. TYPIN IN CAPS.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! IM so happy cos im nt returning evil for evil to someone who insulted me on her blog!!! tts why im so happy!!! i need more vocabulary!!! muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! DIE!! EVIL!! DIE!! sry if i offended anyone..
VOD - John 14 : 27 - "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
P.S. still super high right now..
12:30 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.