
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007

CGed version of Elise.. ahahahahaha.. i now noe why i was so high yesterday.. because i drank coffee.. i cant take caffeine.. or i'll be like this.. then i slept truly for only 15-10 mins.. then i couldnt sleep anymore.. Exams are over!! WHEE!! okok.. i've learnt to use non-vulgar words.. I soooo do not want to see that nonagenaric nihilist vulpine, often blaspheming God and giving lots of heresies.. I don't like her. and fleas.. ahahahaha.. well.. i think tts enough said in these profound words.. oh yes.. she perjures.. and is penurious, also libidinous.. I think im suffering from dementia.. and also I floccinaucinihilipilificate her. ahahahaha... yayyayyay.. i got a new sketchbk frm Crystal.. n dad got a videocam.. yayyayyay.. yayness.. i might fusillade at her.. though i dont want to.. or rather, fulminate.. ahahahahahaha!! that demi-monde.. who uses demotic language and speech.. how deplorable and derogatory.. ok... besmirching her own reputation.. well I don't mind.. and also the sycophant who is always there to assist. this tautology.. and meretricious smiles.. oh well.. im high again!! EXAMS FINALLY OVER!!!!!lalala.. my non-over-vocabularized side's back again!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! i lack caffeine.. and i have insomnia.. most prob will stay up today and slp all day tmr.. NO NEED TO GO TO SCH!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! okok.. im a little over hyper these few days.. my art sucked.. nt tt i care abt art.. ahahaha.. I DONT!!! EXAMS ARE OVER! TMR DUN NID TO GO TO SCH! I'll only flunk one subject!! ONLY ONE!! the rest i'll pass.. how good they are i dunno.. ahahahahahahahahaha.. I have seriously no idea where or in which stream i wanna go.. i dun wanna take art tts for sure.. no F&N or D&T and no POA.. nonono.. i dunwan...
VOD - Isiah 26:3 - "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."
12:49 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.