
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
This is to Germaine. though you might not like it.
Every day until the sun set,
We got ourselves dirty with mud.
Those days that we wasted so foolishly,
Are hard to throw away.
I'm a dreamer,but that's just how i am.
Its alright if you don't,
want to be broken like a jigsaw puzzle.
To you, when someone says "Yes",
It's the same as if they said "no".
We thought we would always be free ...
When the wind blows through tomorrow,
Even if the puzzle is broken,
Nobody will blame us.
That day, we believed,
That our dreams weren't wrong.
We just went acrossthe rough seas.
I always knew about
The pain you carried in your heart ...
Even if you leave this ship,
And ended up in a different world,
We'll be able to smile in the end.
Even now,
We continue dreaming,
Continue riding on those
Embraced dreams ...
We'll fight the rough seas today,
Even with our pain,
So that our promises don't become lies.
And then one day,
To you who left our ship,
And are now in a different world,
I will send that completed puzzle.
9:56 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.