
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The pic i started with. Panzer. It's still not over yet? is it? No, no, the Fine hasn't been started yet. the enless song of pain.. someone hit that record, its broken.. or is it? no, no, the song's not repeating, its taking a slight decrescendo for now. but it still continues.. Hasn't the orchestra stopped playing? aren't they tired? No, no, they're not. How so? i have no idea.. voices? memories tucked away at the back of their heads?
Memories will never be forgotten. Even if you try to stop thinking of it, it will still continue playing in your head, not of your own will.
I am not forgiven, but I am forgiven. I am not angry, but I am angry. I am not feeling sorrow, but I feel pieces of my heart hurting. Am I contradicting my own sentences? No I'm not. How come? I am speaking the truth. I did speak the truth. People reject it. The truth hurts. Yes?
"This will not be ended so quickly." "Memories will soon be forgotten. Final slash" These were both said by the same person. Now, this is contradiction. Others cannot end it only you? Please, shrink that head, look in the mirror, think.
Today, the govt. ppl were fogging the area.. cockroach galore!! How I wish I killed that ENORMOUS one, instead of letting it grow. La Cucaracha. Don't like it? Too bad. That's your problem, not mine. I've learnt a new heart, a new tune. A new noise.
I'm Wilful and Ignorant, that I can agree. But the one who curseth the other, that is the cursed. Who are you to condemn a person? Your words shall be judged. Ever since the previous post, I have turned my face from thee.
Thou foolish bug that flies in the summer,
the flames a treat thy eyes shall see.
This day the curse ye give,
The day it reflects on thee.
The moment of judgement shall come,
Where His eyes from above shall see.
The darkness from within you,
He Himself destroys without plea.
You don't like my religion, you don't believe. You don't talk about it, just turn around and leave. THE END OF IT ON MY SIDE. Thank You.
"Ima.. jyoto watashi to onaji deshou? ne~? ne~?" - Rhyth.
"Sore wa.. warui. Kimi nanka jyanai. Ano-ko wo mo kankenai darou? Dakara, yasashii wo torimodoshite." - Fialos.
9:22 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.