
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Monday, September 03, 2007

A melodious tune plays, the Prelude of Peace, the Secundo of Friendship, (Animosio + Giocoso) Elegy of Pain, (Acclerando + Crescendo) Rhapsody of War, and the Fine of? It hasn't ended yet?
Has that little Truce broken apart? Will this continue? Sacrifices are always part of a battle.. They have always been.. and forever shall be.. But, I do not want this battle to continue on.. Tell me, do you want a LTIOS? (Lets talk it over session.) bcos i want 1.. in private? or with the other parties involved?
lets see.. i cut my hair yesterday.. really quite short.. AAAAHHHH!! ok.. nvm.. then.. er.. was rather quiet in class today.. i feel im getting more n more anti-social in sch.. bt more active in church.. is tt a yay or a boo? i dunno... oh well..
I wanna get THE SSF emulator!! SSF EMULATOR!!!!!!!!!!!! AARGH!!! Once i get it, i'll be able to revive my HEAD!!! muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! ok.. im a little off the edge today.. hehe.. dunno wads wrong with myself.. havin a bad headache.. well.. some would say i huo gai.. hahahaha.. Crystal's making me vomit blood.. hehe.. kinda like it though.. i shall get a laptop when i have enough funds.. then.. install SSF emulator.. n continue building my head back.. hahahahahahahaha..
Hey! There's no meaning to life!! or rather.. we are banned from access to it.. so.. We are to live life to the full. hehe.. now KS container is SUPER WHITE.. lol.. white.. looks really clean.. Justus was @ the concert thingy cos his GF was singing!! i dint know that!! oh wow..
"Bakemono-chan, hayaku, me wo samasute.." - Rhyth.
"Hai.. ko-nan de ii desu.. date.. kiosukete ne?" - Fialos.
7:50 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.