
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Jus a random pic i got from nowhere.. i might be starting a new fic! again, its fantasy. plus, ppl who read this blog might find it a bit familiar.. this will be one tt i will treasure. and dislike at times..
THE SSF EMULATOR IS WORKING!! WHEE!! haha.. im so happy.. and tired, and gotta do my chinese newspaper articles..
Umm.. right now.. im unsure of how i feel towards her.. i dunno if i still like her, or hate her. but i still treasure the times we had together before.. She might not be feeling the same way, as seen by her actions, and heard by her words.
I might be doing poetry! haha.. might post some of those.. ^_^ as inspired by Theo. haha.. Nexus added me on MSN and we had a weird conversation with Qian Hui too..
QH : hi racheal.
me : rachel.
N : heal?
me : haha
N : ......
QH : oops! nexus...........
me : hi tim-othy and qian hui
QH : hi
N : hiyaz btw, did i mention how difficult it is to read stuff with emotes twice over?
QH : nexus are you dumb? yes. im trying to make life difficult for u.
N : yea, i mentioned.. and you went ahead.. XD my eyes will hurt soon..
QH : good!
(im so quiet cos chattin with Mong at the same time)
ABSOL -the Dark Side clouds everything- Chaos ensues in the Future, what lies beyond? (Nexus) says:
try sending another..
then he kept askin us to send emotes.. cos he was testing some system.. QH was gettin frustrated!?!?
Oh well.. nt much abt my day.. EL talent thingy was story telling.. Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth and the Merchant of Venice. it was fun.. always continuing on my cross stitches.. hehe..
"Ano ko wa.. wasurete ja ii desu.. kinishinai de.." - Rhyth
"Soshite.. wasurenai de, tomou ga aru desu.. kimi wo aishite no hito wa mo aru yo" - Fialos.
8:22 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.