
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm currently not taking any action. because i wanna continue monitoring. then once i run out of patience, i know not what i'll be doing. i can say something, i don't care about the quantity of people on your side. Its not as if they know me well. Its not as if you know me well. How would you know what i'm thinking? collaborating? i have not much to say about that. i want this to end.. that is, if you would let it end. people that you just pull in to start insulting me, they don't know much about the situation. right?
plus, in Rhyth's blog, the "threat" to slap you, isn't a threat. that was what she was thinking. i know that this whole problem cannot be resolved in violence. which is why i did not slap you. thus i am planning to end this diplomatically. if you would. im tired of this. i know you are too. others would be too.
one more fact. Ada is not the type who can be gotten to do something just because I want her to. she ain't that dumb. and you should already know that she does whatever she pleases. i did not do anything to get her to my side (if she is) so don't accuse me tof things that I didn't do. thx.
3:36 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.