
I have a few things to say.
1. I AM happy.
2. Too bad for you.
3. I can do worse.
I have been a nice girl and am still very nice already. I had not made any moves, waiting to see if you would. And you did! You have been trying to intimidate the spiritually weakest person and trying to get stuff out of her. I call that cowardice. You say that I started it? I should say NO! When moumouren didnt tell you anything, because she wanted to clarify things with me, you blamed her for it and said that she should have told you. Then when you wanted to get your thinking straight then talk to me, it was like you were ignoring me, and I said that you should have told me. Then, you come up with a stupid excuse for not telling me that. Isn't this QUITE contradictary? I know you still read this.
The Wounded Butterfly
How elegant the butterfly glides through the twilight sky.
The foolish creature to the flames it flies.
The light and warmth a pleasant sight for the senses,
Is a terrible danger which starts to burn the fences.
The butterfly a dance it does around the pretty garden,
Fences burn and add flames to the little Eden.
A hell it becomes once fire got the roses,
Butterfly a-fluttering into the yellow-bright-red doses.
Its powdery wings charred and burnt,
Flies zig-zag as it turned.
Miserable creature now stomped into the mire,
This has happened as a treat to your eyes, the fire.
-Chel-
"Mo ii-desu wa.. Daremo shiru yo.. Date, tada AKUSEPUTO to iranai desu wa.." - Rhyth.