
Forest of Aborigine. - Recovering lost memories and killing the new, making more memories as we go along. - Forest of Confusion. In the pic is a Hell Slave, and 2 Vampire Bats, Rodi casting Brutal fire lv 2.
My retribution will come, nt by you, but by Him who gives it to me. If asked, would you be on the losing end? Yes.
Away from me
I prayed to my Lord,
and asked.
"Lord, thy will be done.
Let this war be passed."
The fool hindered me.
The fool an harlot was she.
Day by day the harlot tried.
But away from Him mine eyes weren't pried.
I let in and talked to thee,
But then the thorns ye returned me.
Hurt was I and returned to pray,
Yet still thy voice was in the way.
"O God, if it be thy will,
O let me be in comfort still."
He sent the harlot away from me.
But still her soul came back stubbornly.
"Let the harlot be destroyed!"
Immediately, my heart was not her toy.
And she is gone away from me,
So I in perfect peace can be.
-Chel-
"Yamete kudasai. Ima wa.. tada no koe desu wa.." - Rhyth.