
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Sunday, September 09, 2007

Brothers.. guy on right is an emperor, guy on right is an exiled prince. Ryuuki-O-sama to Seien-Oji/Shi Seiran-san/Whirlwind. Saiunkoku Monogatari.
I just went to read church members' blogs, all their english is so good!! haha.. these are wad their blogs are.. or wad is in them
Johanna : Anime crazy, Tsubasa n Naruto espc.
Nexus (not real name) Nexxie? : Weird favourite smells and tagboard. also able to monitor your moves through the blogs.
Jessie : News n other stuff.
Theo aka TheKwek or tkwek : Poetry and story book. really good vocabulary in there. grammar is gd too!!
Qian Hui : Extremely long profile and 2 tagboards! haha..
Today was quite a normal day.. haha.. woke up many times at night.. last night.. then reached church, listen to message, Against such there is no law. We who are dead with and in Christ are not under the law, but we are not without the law. what then is the meaning of us dying? Teachers' Day presents were given out.. the way Uncle Daniel called ppl out.. so funny.. haha.. he called Bak Wei, Uncle Bak Wei, by accident.. i think.. then the whole congregation was laughing.. haha.. we really are very close to one another in church.. which is much less shown in other churches as their numbers are HUGE!! also closer to them then ppl in sch.. hehe..
then we had lessons, only half the class was there, Me, Rayray, Rachel Tan, Lin yan, Chloe, Ben Yeo n Jing Yang cos Nat was at home sleeping, Theo, Song Jia, Johanna, Jessie and Qian Hui were having some library stuff.. extremely small class, were able to end early.. by 5 mins. haha.. wanted to go home, bt dad asked me to wait. so i waited. and had a chat with Tim-othy, Joh, Jess, Theo and Ben Yeo. quite fun, and funny.. haha.. so sad standing with them though, all of them are younger than me, except Timothy, bt only Ben was smaller than me! Joh is the same height. argh.. gotta jump more.. haha..
"Kono toki ni, watashi wa mo kieteru no... samishii desu.. demo.. ii desu ke do.." - Rhyth.
"Shimata.. Kimi wa.. doushite JIESHII-san wa boku no namae wo kikasete kure no ka?!?" - Fialos.
7:42 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.