
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007

hehe.. i like chibi ppl.. now im helping jia with her science.. there are some ppl i just cant get.. cant penetrate their circle of thoughts.. well.. makes me sound like a psycho.. hehe.. i think YuXin really is very cute.. hehe.. then.. Germaine is getting a little more pervertic, keep poking my upper torso.. Rayray n Ada.. clique quite well..
im feeling.. quite tired.. PE today was quite fun.. haha.. medicine ball n running up n down the stairs.. cant run too much though.. or i WILL faint.. sad.. wanna learn kempo.. ^_^ dunno where can go learn.. RYOUZANPAKU!!!!! wish there was 1.. nvm.. can self learn.. hehe.. hope i dun tire my body out too much tts all..
There is some truth in fiction. Thus, there is some fiction in fact. "we should use our power to protect those that we love and nt hurt those that we hate." Even in the darkest days, there will still be tt little ray of light.. u jus haf to look 4 it.. "Life is like a bottle by the window.. you wont know when it will fall and shatter.. but before all is gone, fill it full and treasure it.. Live, Learn, Love, Laugh. and, To laugh with others is life's greatest joy, to be laughed at by others is life's greatest hurt.
"Wakaru na.. kimi no itami.. kokoro no kizu.." - Rhyth.
"Yame to ke.. ii-n dayo.. kimi wa mo ganbarou to ii desu.. Boku wa.. zutto kimi to iru kara.. ne?" - Fialos.
7:50 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.