
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Thursday, August 30, 2007

Enraged, the kunoichi sets out to have a word with the sorceress who had fled and was nowhere to be found. But alas, the sorceress had set traps for the kunoichi. But the kunoichi has friends (nakama) who help her get back on her feet. a warrior, the silent young priestess, a sisterly like priestess, a half beast of a cat, a dark mage of few words and an angel of light. also with her, a fairly skilled archeress, and unheard voices..
i have nakama.. i realised tt STRONGLY during this moment.. i need those people... without them with me, i may have reached my limit a long time ago.. i know my strengths, and my weaknesses, i am quite easy to understand, to contemplate. why do ppl still nt understand me? maybe.. its because of our different beliefs? i have no clue.. i feel very distant and somehow angry with certain people..
Germaine. i feel tt we are getting on each other's bad side again.. i do nt wish for another war to start and so i shall apologise for any wrong doings commited to u without my knowledge and understanding of these acts. I am also sorry for raising my voice at you yesterday in regards to that match. i am too, sorry for offensive statements that i may have put in my blog.
"Hai.. Tsuyoii-ko da ne.. Ii-ko ii-ko.. daijyoubu desu.." - Rhyth.
"Kimi wa.. nakama to iru da yo.. Wasurenai to onegai ishimasu." - Fialos.
5:49 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.