
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Friday, August 10, 2007

The clouds of fear, anger and hatred still linger. Light is there.. but will darkness overcome it? the election is over and the messenger was not picked.
Every end is a start to something new. Old bonds end to create new ones. Death to new life.
hehe.. i wanna sudoku book!! + cross stitching!! ^_^ lol.. wonder wad some ppl will think when they see me stitching.. "OMG!! wo mei kan chuo ba?" "kua tio kui!" lol.. my tonsilitis is getting better... my heart is nt.. oh well.. from the looks of it.. i will be living with this ailment till the end.. or.. unless i yi du gong du.. kana high blood pressure.. then add to low blood pressure = normal blood pressure.. lol.. hehehee.. my Gor asked me to do a pic of Kurosaki Ichigo for him.. bt he hasn't given me the pic he wanted.. then...... i very sian.. haven't done my homework yet.. bt too lazy to do so.. im chairing KS tmr.. exams are coming.. aren't they too fast? i dunno...
how have i been for this period of time? i dunno.. lets see.. easily irritable.. tts definite.. espc with my younger sibs around with me..... bt if im with my jie, i'll turn into a pervert. if im with my gor i'll turn into an unstoppable gamer.. with Crystal i'll go crazy. with Derrick, he's gonna die.. hehe.. ok.. so for now.. its best for me to be alone.. ^_^.. or i'll go mad... n im hungry right now.. there's no more rice left.. n my allergy is GONE!! BANZAI!! haha.. cant find food around the house.. grrr... wonder where my mum hid it.. argh.. im hungry...
"Taikutsu na.. Mo o nakasuita.." - Rhyth.
"Crystal-chan wa doushite Kenji-san ga suki ka na?? Da te.. kanojo wa kanojo da.. jibun no riyuu ga aru." - Fialos.
7:39 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.