
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Chimera.. mix of 2 or more different kinds of creatures.. i reckon tt person is 1 too.. non-human..
I am so fed up.. tt person, trying to find every single fault tt I made, also trying to enlarge them.. The Truce was that neither party should bring up anything about the war, and to respect each other's privacy. Both of which I had done. Also, it is only WHEN you find the other party breaking the rules of the truce that you can say wadever to tt person. I can't stand much of this humiliation anymore.. thx to Meldon for trying to cheer me up.. Rayray n Ada for listening to me..
Then.. the girls opened 2 cans of Pringles.. i had nt gone to take any.. Rayray offered me one.. then Meldon.. then Chuan Yan.. nice ppl.. i thank God for them.. ^_^ at tt time i was already in a bad mood.. well.. horrible.. had planned on nt talking at all.. cos during PE, Germaine had outed the ball, and was supposed to pass it to her opposition team, which i was in. then she didnt pass me the ball, n passed it to Gerald instead, who was in her team. then he passed it to me.. after the match, she asked me.. "What's your problem?" in a very rude n horribly irritating way. so i told her tt she was supposed to pass the ball to me as she outed the ball.. she paused for a while then she said "I DON'T WANT TO PASS IT TO YOU! YOU WERE BLOCKING ME!" how was tt? if any of you readers were me, would you have felt angry? wouldn't you? so i was.. tts when my bad day started..
Then, during lessons things were ok.. for me.. during lunch, i let "name" and "name" have time together.. how nice.. Rayray n Ada were watching movies.. lol.. then aft tt.. SHE continued to try to find faults with me although i had let the matter before VA rest. BIG thank you to YuXin for always being there to make me laugh.. or smile.. even in the worst of my moods..
"Watashi ga iru yo.. Doushite watashi to yonde to iranai no ka na?" - Rhyth.
"Kimi wa suteki da.. nani no chigau to iinai yo.. Dakara.. ano-ko wa oroka mono da.." - Fialos.
8:14 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.