
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

this is my old bg.. hehe.. its so nice.. bt too small.. nvm..
The clap of pain strikes on the kunoichi once again. The sorceress' anger burns, caused by a gentle reminder. The Cold war goes on.. has it even stopped?
"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot.
"What shall it profit a man/woman, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Mark 8 : 36.
I've nt been bloggin these few days. Yesterday.. was very high.. woke up too early.. lol.. then during choir was feeling really faint. no oxygen. heart beating really slowly. then beating very fast. then too slowly again. nearly fainted during warm-ups. lost consciousness for a moment, about to fall. i regained consciousness then regained balance. see things blur blur either that or cannot see at all. i might be having a heart problem. cos my jie has low blood pressure. then my dad has high blood pressure. i dunno which i am.. i might nt have the problems either.
I start liking blue roses more.. the meaning of blue roses - mystery. i was seeing stuff again.. i dont think its my halucination. this is the 2nd time. Art rm's lights were on in the morning. only one window with lights coming out. i went into the school. no lights were on. asked Edgar abt it. he dint see anything. i woke up at 3 am today. cos i dreamt about this old ah ma. then she was talking to me. she was someone i didn't know but to me it seemed as though she had already left this world. she was talking to me bt i was thinking to myself tt she wasn't real, she was alive, she was a human. i didnt hear wad she was saying. so i didnt bother. bt then.. this morning.. i was able to see these stuff again.
"Yurei-san tachi!! COME OUT!! Aitai yo~ hanashii ga aru yo.. hanasu to iitaii.. Kakatte koi!!" - Rhyth.
"Masaka...... Mo.. ii-n da. Mattaku.. Kimi-tachi... Tatakai wa mada owari ze!" - Fialos.
4:58 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.