
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Saturday, July 21, 2007

"Shin Ryuu no miko, Ryuuna to moshi masu!"
T_T i missed KS!!!! NOOOO!!! AAARRGGGHHHHHH!! KS!!
*********** T_T KSer..
T_T Ray-ray cannot go with me tmr!!!!!!!!!!! T_T CHURCH!!!!
lol.. so many things to cry abt.. well.. recovery is full.. partly cos im a bit or a lot heartless.. bt.. ___ ___ ____ _____ ____ __! so im nt tt bad.. ^_^ lets see.. being normal classmates = if u talk to me then i talk to you?/ talk normally?/ wadever else? i dun get it..
Er.. lets see.. i kinda.. wanna talk to her more.. well.. if she dun wan then nvm.. sry Ray.. hows recovery? tell mee.. ?/10 tag it or however u wanna reply oso can.. ^_^
I woke up at 4+ this morning (so early for wad??) then i cannot slp.. then i go outside.. watch TV.. play FFIX.. then tired again.. then go n slp.. then i woke up at 3+. I MISSED KS!!.. T_T went out of my room with a big headache.. stand up n collapsed on the sofa.. gave my mum a fright.. got up again.. blackout.. cannot see at all.. the walked to kitchen.. go toilet n brush teeth.. then i went to the sofa.. sit down.. younger sis called me to the kitchen.. i walked to kitchen again.. then giddy giddy.. almost fall down again.. lack of energy.. bleh... blehblehbleh.. lol.. im gonna b copyin again.. my hands are failing me.. heheh.. ^_^..
"Daijyoubu kana? Kono bakemono.." Rhyth.
"Jyoto.. Atama ga iitai.." Fialos.
4:38 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.