
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ore to rai. Arata na...... tame ni.
How low can you get? insulting religion. im so boosted by his words. i really wanna slap u but i wont for now. if u say another word about my religion, i really am gonna give u a slap.
I Corinthians 8: 12. a very gd verse for this situation. im nt gonna elaborate. she's gonna say something abt it again.
Come on.. cant u see the proof that he exists? go check History, Jesus is and was a real man. u try to go against this, give me proof that God doesnt exist. If u can find any proof, show me.
Proof he gives strength in our daily lives. Without him, do you think everything just happens by themselves? God is nature. if he wasnt there, the earth would have already have gone. humans would never have existed. Wouldn't tt be nice?
"Ima demo.. mata shinjite nai hazu na.." - Rhyth.
"Oretachi to yakkai te nai demo ii jyanai?" - Fialos.
6:47 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.