
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Looks like she misunderstood me.. the words 'friendship' and 'trust'. she doesnt understand.. is friendship such an easy thing to break? how much does the person trust you? that is what im asking.
I am just so tired. wish i can have eternal sleep.. wouldnt have to worry abt another day of suffering. only looking forward to the heavenly peace i can have.
the war continues. the generals prepare for the 2nd stage, bt also for a ceasefire. the maiden's choice is to be revealed. the messenger gives the wrong message on accident but the maiden's fury burns. she and her spells. the generals do nt wish to attack. but if the messenger is hurt, if a tear or drop of blood falls, the peace period is over and the weeping shall be heard, from those with hearts. Who had started the war? what is the prize of winning this miserable war? broken hearts and hurt feelings. a clearance of name? The war was started by jealousy. the black horse general who was jealous of the maiden. the maiden also jealous of that general. the white horse general's anger for being a underling for the maiden. What is the point of this meaningless battle? Anger? Revenge? Jealousy? Truce.
"Mata tatakau no ka?" -Rhyth.
"Yamenasai." - Fialos.
9:41 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.